END OF VALIDATION PHASE ON THE ORACLE HCM CLOUD ROLL-OUT PROJECT
In February 2021, Kertios Consulting HR team completed the second phase of the Oracle HCM Cloud roll-out project at a large telecom company in a CIS country. We have previously reported on the start of this ambitious project and participation of Kertios Consulting in it.
The main objective of the validation phase was to analyze the materials of the global template, identify discrepancies with the local team and approve the final project scope.
As part of the process validation phase, the following tasks were delivered by our consultants:
- Preparation and delivery of 10 validation sessions in 3 areas (Core HR, Absences and Time&Labor, Compensation and Benefits);
- Preparation of a detailed report on the results of the sessions;
- Organisation of additional sessions on open questions;
- Creation a list of customizations and gap analysis;
- Creation a list of required integrations;
- Definition of a directory list and its content.
The third phase of the project for system design and configuration started in March 2021.
The full-scale launch of the Oracle Cloud system is planned for January 2022.