In February 2021, Kertios Consulting HR team completed the second phase of the Oracle HCM Cloud roll-out project at a large telecom company in a CIS country. We have previously reported on the start of this ambitious project and participation of Kertios Consulting in it.
The main objective of the validation phase was to analyze the materials of the global template, identify discrepancies with the local team and approve the final project scope.
As part of the process validation phase, the following tasks were delivered by our consultants:
- Preparation and delivery of 10 validation sessions in 3 areas (Core HR, Absences and Time&Labor, Compensation and Benefits);
- Preparation of a detailed report on the results of the sessions;
- Organisation of additional sessions on open questions;
- Creation a list of customizations and gap analysis;
- Creation a list of required integrations;
- Definition of a directory list and its content.
The third phase of the project for system design and configuration started in March 2021.
The full-scale launch of the Oracle Cloud system is planned for January 2022.
March 31, 2021 10:00 am (Moscow Time)
2. Who can be interested in this Webinar?
As a target audience for this event we see those, how are interested in increasing efficiency of IT a company. It could be:
- System architect
Introduction and Oracle JD Edwards strategy, JD Edwards on Cloud Infrastructure
Paolo Moroni (Oracle)
Main challenges of year 2021 and how Kertios Consulting can help
Anna Lebedeva (Kertios)
JD Edwards new features to support your Business in year 2021
Sergey Podolyan (Kertios)
The webinar will be conducted on Zoom platform. The link will be provided to you after registration.
To take part in the webinar you need to complete the following registration form.
Due to the expansion of our ERP practice, which we have previously written about, at the beginning of 2021, 3 experienced professionals have joined our friendly team, who will contribute to the development of Kertios Consulting and broaden our expertise.
- 20-year experience in IT consulting (Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Aerospace, Metals & Mining, FCMG & Retail)
- 15-year experience with Oracle ERP
- Requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, project solutions development, conducting CRP sessions, module setup, user trainings, extensions functional design
- Expert in implementation and/or upgrade of Oracle EBS/ERP Cloud in Forecast-to-Plan, Plan-To-Produce processes
- Functional Skills
- Oracle Fusion Cloud –SCM (Demand and Supply Planning, Inventory)
- Oracle EBS – Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Discrete Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing, Inventory, Cost Management, Quality Management, RU Localization
- Solid knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, XML Publisher, OTBI/BIP reporting
- 19-year experience in IT consulting (Telecommunications, Pharmaceutics, FCMG & Retail, Oil & Gas)
- 14-year experience with Oracle ERP
- 10-year experience in Project / Team Management
- Solution and architecture design, development and implementation of Oracle Applications (ERP)
- Expert in implementation and/or upgrade of Oracle EBS/ERP Cloud in Procure-to-Pay and Invest-to-Capitalize processes
- Functional Skills
- Oracle Fusion Cloud – PPM, SCM (Procurement, Inventory, Receiving), General Ledger
- Oracle EBS – Projects, iProcurement/Purchasing, Inventory, General Ledger, iExpense, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, RU Localization
- Strong technical skills to manage, estimate and run CEMLIs (development)
- Over 10 years experience in IT consulting.
An expert in the automation of logistics, delivery and procurement processes.
- Functional skills:
- JD Edwards – Quality management, Warehouse management, Engineering Changes module
- System analyst, database administrator.
Kertios Consulting is delighted to share with you the official launch of our Oracle ERP Cloud practice, which will be operating from January 1st as an additional service line to our existing JD Edwards and NetSuite services.
This Oracle ERP Cloud practice will be led by Mikhail Kolyada as part of our overall ERP practice managed by Anna Lebedeva.
Mikhail has more than 15 years of experience on Oracle OeBS and Oracle Fusion. During the last few years, he has been involved in several major OeBS international roll-outs for blue chip companies such a Michelin, Teva, Nokian Tyres and many others.
His team already includes 4 very experienced Consultants, most of them being already certified on Fusion Financial and Supply Chain.
In the attachment to this post you can find our ERP deck where you can find the description of our complete ERP practice with more details on the ERP Cloud service line.
We are looking forward to engaging on new Oracle ERP Cloud projects!
Since October 2020, Kertios Consulting has been participating in a large-scale project on implementation of the Oracle Cloud system in a large international telecommunications company. The scope of the project includes the areas of personnel management, finance, procurement, sales, budgeting.
In this project Kertios Consulting is responsible for deployment of Oracle HCM Cloud personnel management system, in particular the following modules:
— Core HR;
— Compensation and Benefit Management;
— Time and Labor;
— Absence management.
The project will last more than six months and should be completed in June 2021.
On July 28, 2020 our friendly team celebrated the 10th anniversary of Kertios Consulting in Moscow. The celebration took place in the French restaurant “Le Carré”, where all guests could taste the fine cuisine of Chef Eric Le Provos.
During the festive evening, our employees remembered their first day at Kertios Consulting, whether it was only a few days or many years ago. Each story was special and memorable, but among the most unusual was the first day on the plane on the way to our client in Germany, with the opening of the new office of Kertios Consulting and even, following the latest trends, remotely from the self-isolation.
We even did not forget about a special cake in honor of Kertios Consulting with 10 candles, which we all blow out one by one for the further prosperity of our company.
It has been a bright and saturated 10 years in the history of Kertios Consulting with many successful projects, difficult but interesting tasks that we have succeeded in coping with, lots of business trips around the world, but we have no doubt that all the best is just ahead and after the next 10 years we will gather again on the same occasion!
Since the beginning of March 2020, Kertios consultants have been conducting for the second time the “Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant” learning course. This training takes place in partnership with the French company Fitec, which is engaged in continuing education and professional retraining, especially for IT trainings. Сompared to the course conducted by Kertios Consulting in October 2019, this time we were given much more training days, so we were able to expand the list of topics and include additional modules. As a result, whitihn this course Kertios team will cover almost all the main HR areas in the Oracle HCM Cloud system. The updated program includes the following topics:
- – Core HR;
- – Absence Management;
- – Goal Management, Performance Management and Talent Manangement;
- – Compensation and Benefits;
- – Recruiting;
- – Learning;
- – Worklife soluations;
- – Technical setups in Oracle HCM Cloud.
Despite the difficulties arising from the spread of coronavirus in the world, Kertios consultants were able to quickly respond to this situation and began to conduct trainings remotely, through online conferences.
Since September 2019, Kertios Consulting is realizing a maintenance project for Real Estate management module on the basis of Oracle JD Edwards system. As part of this project, Kertios consultants conducted an audit of the system and held the interviews with key users to identify a list of current problems and potential improvements of the system. In addition, Kertios successfully migrated the Real estate management module database to a new server.
The support of the system will supposedly last until the end of April 2020, but now the further cooperation and extending of Oracle JD Edwards maintenance are considered.