Dear Sir or Madam,
Kertios Consulting Company invites you to a meeting on topical issues of the introduction of labeling (Data matrix) pharmaceutical products in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan which will be held online on
June 30, 2022, 11.00–12.00 (UTC +3).
We will discuss what opportunities and risks await companies today when switching to the labeling system and share our experience in implementing successful projects.
To register for the webinar for free send the registration data to the email address [email protected] until June 29, 2022, 12.00 (UTC +3).
- Kertios Consulting continues to implement Oracle HCM Cloud for AC Environment, a French real estate diagnostics company. On 6 June 2022, two new modules were launched: Core HR and Absence management based on Oracle HCM Cloud.
Ongoing support for system users and troubleshooting of discrepancies is underway.
The recruitment module Go-Live is scheduled at the end of June.
With the new system, AC Environment has already achieved the following goals:
- Optimised processes based on best practices and standard Oracle HCM Cloud features
- Improved company adaptation to organisational, structural and regulatory changes
- The quality of the data was enhanced by the single source of information, the Oracle HCM Cloud.
In parallel, the second phase of the project has started. The requirements for the implementation of the compensation management module are being collected.
Vasiliy Shpak, Deputy Minister Ministry of Industry and Trade, proposed to begin voluntary experiments on labelling of new trade groups this year, such as canned products, fish products, soda, juice, alcohol, baby goods, electronics and pet food.
The government has placed on hold mandatory labeling requirements until 2023 earlier. Such suspension applied to trade groups that were not under obligatory requirements before March 1, 2021.
A draft Federal Law suspending labelling is under consideration by the State Duma of the Russian Federation. This federal law proposes suspending the introduction of labelling until 31 December 2027.
Last week Kertios Consulting was invited to participate in Oracle’s two-day event in Madrid – the Western Europe Mid-Market Partner Sales Development Forum.
This forum was an excellent opportunity for the Kertios team to connect with the local Oracle partner management leaders, Oracle Mid-Market representatives, and other Oracle Partners operating in Western Europe. Between exchanging ideas and exploring market opportunities, we got the chance to race on a virtual Formula1 simulator race track.
Kertios is eager to continue to take on new projects in the western European market and is looking forward to expanding the scope to include new markets, such as Spain.
Big thanks to the Oracle Mid-Market team for organizing such a fun event that fosters collaboration and promotes development.
On 22 April our company Kertios Consulting participated in a vacancy fair held at the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. This event takes place twice a year, in April and October, and gives students and graduates the opportunity to find an internship or a future job.
During the fair, we were able to talk to more than 60 students from different faculties, about 20 of whom have already sent us their CVs. Our experts talked about career opportunities at Kertios, answered questions from the students, and also had time to talk to representatives from the Business Informatics Department about possibilities for further cooperation.
Our team is waiting for new young specialists who are interested in developing their skills in IT consultancy!
The State Duma has adopted in first reading draft law No. 1173189-7 regulating the digitalization and storage of electronic documents and their duplicates.
The legislative draft proposes the creation of a legal framework to ensure that electronic documents can be used throughout their retention period, including upon transition to new formats.
In this complex and rapidly-changing environment Kertios Consulting teams remain fully operational in Russia. We continue to provide services for all our existing customers and are actively developing new business opportunities. We are ready to team up with our partners to provide our services to customers globally and locally.
We are able to provide all our consulting and implementation services, including:
• Support of live systems
• Maintenance of applications
• Implementation of new processes and functional areas
• Improving adoption and efficiency in current conditions
• Business Transformation
• Staying compliant with any evolution of the legislation
We kindly invite you to check our capabilities on our web-site or directly contact us at [email protected] or by phone + 7 (499) 426-05-51 – for any questions related to above mentioned applications implementation and support.
The Russian government has approved another set of support measures, including customs.
- EAEU partners to increase the maximum limit for duty-free imports of goods in e-commerce to €1,000 (five times) by 1 October 2022;
- fix the exchange rate when paying import duties;
- prioritise customs clearance at border crossing points for consumer goods, especially food and medicines, as well as equipment, components and spare parts;
- form a list of critically important imported goods and provide for their significant simplification of customs clearance procedures, as well as zero import duties. In particular, certain types of vegetables and grain crops, additives for the production of finished products and baby food (whey, enzymes, vitamins, thickeners, etc.), goods for the production of pharmaceuticals (organic compounds, pharmaceuticals), as well as certain types of fabric and thread, metal products (certain types of rolled products, alloys), raw materials for the production of construction materials (chalk, clay, additives for cement), spare parts for air transport (engines, radar equipment);
- suspend anti-dumping duties;
- to set a zero customs duty rate for importing computer hardware and components for electronics manufacturing – hard disks, storage devices and data storage systems (DSS) – into Russia.
The package includes more than 100 initiatives.
Source: News – Government of Russia
On 1 July 2022, a pilot project will be launched to introduce a traceability mechanism for goods imported into the customs territory of the EEU.
The pilot project will start with household refrigerators and freezers.
The pilot project will be implemented from 1 July 2022 to 31 March 2023.
The procedure and time limits for including information on goods imported into the customs territory of the EEU and subject to traceability in the national traceability systems of EEU member states have been approved.